MOST COMMON QUESTIONS:
1. HOW DO I BUY AN ORIGINAL? I create as many paintings as possible and release them in collections on my website a few times per year. This will be well advertised via social media and newsletters. These paintings tend to go quickly, so be alert to pick yours!
Originals Paintings will be available here.
2. CAN I COMMISSION A PAINTING? Yes, you can contact me on social media or e-mail and send me your request. I can do commissions that keeps the line of my styles or collections. You can choose a collection and order a similar one with different shape or colors. The cost of the commission will be agreed personally between us depending on the techniques and size.
3. PRINT QUALITY & DETAILS: All the reproductions are printed on paper, full color with a high resolution. Not large sizes available, only small to medium reproductions. You can buy a reproduction in every Painting online available at the shop section.
4. FRAMING: Framing makes your art look incredibly beautiful and it will help to protect your fresh artwork from wear and dust. I do not currently offer framing from my studio. I can help you with that with suggestions.
West Elm, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, Target, Homegoods and most art supply stores also have a nice variety of frames for pieces 18×24 and smaller. You will probably also have great luck searching in your local thrift or vintage shop (especially if you’re looking for larger frames).
5. HOW IS MY ARTWORK GOING TO BE SHIPPED?
Oil paintings take a substantial amount of time to dry. I will not ship a painting before it is ready to be tightly packaged (4-7 weeks from painting completion).
All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box.
Most artwork will ship via USPS or UPS and most packages arrive within 2-4 days (domestic) from time of shipping (includes tracking & insurance). International shipments will be sent via USPS or other carrier. International buyers, please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount you pay at checkout. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
Artwork larger than 40 inches is sent un-stretched and rolled safely in a sturdy tube. You will then need to work with a local framer to build the support bars and stretch the canvas. This usually costs between $100-200 depending on the size and location.
All prints are handled with the utmost care; packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeve.
Prints 11×14 and smaller are mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while prints 16×20 and larger are mailed in a thick tube.
Shipped via USPS 1st Class Mail or Priority Mail (usually arrives within 1-3 days within the US)
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance. If there is any discrepancy -/+ we will let you know via email.
International packages are a bit outside of my control. Boarder fees, duties, and handling fees may be charged by other countries. Tracking is also quite unreliable with international shipments. Now with COVID restrictions delivery times may vary and be extended.
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
6. CAN I PICK UP MY ARTWORK FROM YOUR STUDIO? Absolutely! You are also welcome & encouraged to pick up your original artwork in person at my studio in Raleigh, North Carolina. Use the code “FreePickup” at checkout and we will work out a time to meet via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
7. RETURNS: Every order, commission, and sale is handled with care and as much clarity and transparency as possible. My goal is for you to be completely thrilled with your purchase! Because of this, all sales are final except in certain situations. Please email: email@example.com
Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and the check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about color variations. I try my best to represent the colors and tones in my work.
8. WORKSHOPS & CLASSES: I´m offering workshops and classes all the time. Send me an e-mail asking for more info and prices : firstname.lastname@example.org
9. INTERIOR DESIGNERS: I love working with designers because I love it when my artwork lives in a fine looking room! I offer designers a discount on prints so we can set up a specific coupon code for you to use frequently. I do not offer discounts on original paintings nor do I allow my work to be marked up without consent.
10. PRESS: I love working with bloggers, editors, stylists, and writers! There are many images on my site that you are free to use for your article. Please credit both me & my photographers. If you have any questions, please email me! email@example.com
WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE PAINTING?
I retain all rights to all artwork I create. The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission.
If the artwork ends up being reproduced in a magazine or other media I only ask for credit.
Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing full or partial rights to your painting. Some collectors chose to purchase my right to reproduce the artwork to ensure it will never become a print. I am totally happy to discuss that with you if you would like!
If you have additional questions feel free to email me! firstname.lastname@example.org