Installing artworks in your home, office or business?
If you live in Raleigh-Durham-Cary-Morrisvile-Wake Forest, I can help you to find the painting to best fit your taste, style, and needs and arrange your short or long term rental of the piece. You may consider renting to decorate your office space, home staging for property sales, a short term event, trying out an artwork while you consider a purchase, or to keep your space feeling fresh with changing pieces.
Here is a simple step guide to choosing your perfect work.
- Available by whastapp, email or in person. Contact me directly for assistance.
- All paintings can be viewed on “BUY ART”
- Contact me for availability of artwork before your selection.
- I can help you decide where and how to install each painting
- Rental and buy out option
- A small percentage of the original value of the painting will be charged monthly.
- We request a 30% refundable deposit of the paintings overall cost; which will be refunded when the piece is returned.
- The painting may be purchased at any time during the rental period. We offer certain rates depending on if a yearly lease has been made. The rate of a buy out option is as below;
original value of the artwork $1,000
- After leasing a painting for 1 year, you may purchase the painting at 60% of the original value = $600
- 2 years at 50% of the original value = $500
- 3 years at 40% of the original value = $400
- 4 years at 30% of the original value = $300